Thursday, September 2, 2010

William Tell Me About OPI

Hello!! So, I had my nails all painted white, because white is the base of my PITCH nail design but then I bought this polish and I just HAD to try it. I wanted it so badly and I finally picked it up on Tuesday. I had almost gotten it a couple times before. Anyways, I wanted this for a few reasons. I really liked the pictures I saw on other blogs. I don't have any colors like this. I actually don't many dark polishes at all. Also, it has something to do with how I've been watching Buffy all the time lately. This color made me think of Spike. I'm silly that way. So I took off the white polish and tried this and I love it. I'm so glad I bought it. There was only 1 bottle left so I HAD to get it then.


Well, I'm going to be busy the next couple of days. The yacht club's PITCH regatta is this weekend, I'll be on the committee boat or at the club tomorrow night through Sunday. Tomorrow I'm making cookies for the race committee volunteers and doing my PITCH nails before the BBQ. I'll try to get my PITCH nails posted but it might have to wait until Monday.

Thanks for reading, and sorry I haven't been posting much lately!

-Tier

3 comments:

The Phalanges Friend said...

This looks so so pretty on you.

Katrina said...

oh, thats a gorgeous polish! looks great on ya :)

Unknown said...

NICE COLOR !!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!