Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 10 - A photo of you taken over 10 years ago

Good morning! I had a hard time with this one. I love pictures of me when I was little because in my opinion I was one adorable kid. I only have a few saved on my computer though so that made it easier. I ended up choosing my mom's favorite picture.



My mom still has this framed in her office. I think this might have been the day when I was "helping" my dad in the yard. They've told me stories about that, I just kept taking the rocks and putting them in my pocket. And my mom was inside with my screaming baby sister. But I don't know. That could have been a different day. I do know that when this picture was taken it was before my parents got divorced. Of course I don't remember that but it's kind of nice to think about. Well also kind of sad. Anyways. That's me over 10 years ago.

-Tier

1 comments:

Katherine said...

When I first read this I thought it said 10 years ago and I was thinking you cheated because that was over 10 years ago....but then I reread it and realized what it really said. It made me feel supper smart.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!