Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 09 - A photo that you took

Hello everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I had a good day yesterday, it was lots of fun being out on the boat. Anyways, this will be a quick post, I'm half asleep. I would've posted this afternoon when I got home but our internet was down.

This was an easy one, I love this picture. I took this a couple years ago when I went cruising with my auntie Michele, mom-for-a-day Michele, and uncle Neil.



This was our first night on the boat that week, I believe it's called Echo Bay. There was a bunch of lightning about 10 minutes before I took that picture.

Well, I'm off to bed. Polish post in the morning. I have pictures on my camera, they just aren't on my computer yet and I'm tired.

Thanks for reading!

-Tier

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!