Monday, March 29, 2010

Sinful Colors Irish Green

Hey everybody! I almost didn't post today, I've felt really sick again, but I promised I would so here we go!

I chose something that I thought would be fun to have on when I go ice skating Wednesday morning. It's just interesting hearing what my grandma's skating buddies say. I painted on Irish Green over Sally Hansen Sheer Romance Natural White. My mom LOVES this and is saying I have Shrek nails. I'm sad though, one of my nails broke and I HATE having uneven nails so now they are all short.

This picture is pre-cleanup and also my nails are kind of streaky.



My headache is really bad like usual, so I'm getting off the computer. Hope you're all having a good day!!

-Tier
[:

3 comments:

Katherine said...

YAY this works again :)
i don't see Shrek but they are pretty amazing :)
They look fine even if they are pre-cleanup.
my nails look like i tried painting them with my toes sometimes when i finish.

Rebecca said...

Aww I'm sorry you have a headache! I've got one too because I'm so tired and ready for school to break up so I can have a rest.
Liking the mani though, it's really bright and fun!

WizardsOfBling said...

I hope your feeling better. Glad the comments are working again! Love that color!
~Sylvia

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!