Friday, February 5, 2010

Sort of V-day Mani

So.. I wasn't planning on doing this really. I'm really not sure if I like it or not. I'm usually not a fan of pink, so I don't know where this came from. I used OPI Alpine Snow as a base, and I had thought about doing some blue flowers or something. But then I remembered my mom got me tons of rhinestones for Christmas, and I wanted to use some of those. So I on my ring fingers I added some rhinestones diagonally across my nails. I think I should've left it that way. Instead I added light pink and hot pink polka dots diagonally across the rest of my nails. I used Sephora by OPI Dear Diary for my pinky and index fingers and Zoya Yvette for my middle fingers and thumbs.

I apologize, I haven't cleaned them up yet. I don't want to accidentally smudge one of them. I need to hurry up and clean them up though, I'm going out to dinner for my best friend's 18th birthday tonight!

Here are the pictures






I really don't think I like them but oh well!

-Tier
[:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I really like it :)

Tierney said...

Thank you!!
[:

Sandie said...

Oooh pretty. =]

Katherine said...

Tier they are cute. I don't know why you don't like them

Tierney said...

Thanks Sandie [:

& thanks Kathy. Haha, I'm just picky. I am really excited to use those 2 glitter ones I got yesterday when we were at Target! I love glitter. Haha. You already know that though.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!