Sunday, January 31, 2010

Movies

This is sort of a random post. My parents divorced when I was 3, and until I was about 13 I spent every other weekend at my dad's house. There are a few movies I grew up watching with my dad that I think everybody should see.

The Blues Brothers


Strange Brew


Monty Python And The Holy Grail


They're great movies that I never get tired of watching. They remind me of my daddy, who I really miss because I don't see him often.

I also love Blackadder. It's not a movie, but oh well. My mom hates Blackadder with a fiery passion. My dad just got me the whole collection for Christmas. My favorites are Blackadder II and Blackadder the Third.



Seriously, everybody should watch these at least once. Give them a chance, because they are all amazing.

-Tier
[:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!