Friday, January 29, 2010

First Attempt At Pictures

I've wanted Mad As A Hatter since I first saw a picture on All Lacquered Up, and while I also liked Absolutely Alice, I was unsure. My old school, the one I transferred out of last year, it's colors are blue and gold. So this polish reminded me of my old school, which I hated. But I decided that I shouldn't let that get in the way of my love of nail polish, and I'm glad I did! I love how sparkly it is, and blue is one of my favorite colors. I took pictures, I doubt they are very good, but I don't care! I was sitting in my room watching Bonanza, and I just kept staring at my nails. They seemed extra sparkly in this light! So here are my pictures.





I'm holding the arm of the teddy bear I've had seen I was born.




Oatmeal Bear
<3


Non-nail related news: In about 20 days I will be done with high school! I finished the second half of my Senior English class today! I only have 20 days left of my Computer Literacy class, and then I can graduate. Yay!! I have absolutely no idea what I want to do after I'm done though.

-Tier
[:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!