Saturday, January 30, 2010

China Glaze Let's Groove & Pure Ice Heartbreaker

A few days ago I tried layering Pure Ice Heartbreaker over black, like I had seen online. I used China Glaze Liquid Leather then. However, I bashed them all up while I was trying on shoes and had to take it off. Today I decided to try layering Heartbreaker over China Glaze Let's Groove. Purple is one of my favorite colors and I really love how this turned out. I think I like it better this way then over black. My nails look kind of messy, and I haven't cleaned them up yet. I did take pictures again, I'm not sure how good they are but I'm posting them anyways.







-Tier
[:

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Fancy. =]

I used to have this bright green color from Pure Ice I loved it but I think my sister stole it along with most my nails polishes.

Tierney said...

Oh that's sad. My sisters know better than that. They ask for permission to borrow any of my nail polishes, and they put them back as soon as they're done.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!