Thursday, February 24, 2011

Barielle Falling Star

Good morning everyone [: This is my only Barielle polish and I finally got around to trying it yesterday. It's a little messy, I left my house about 5 minutes after I put on my topcoat so I didn't do any cleanup.




I can't decide what I think of Falling Star. It's definitely unique.. But I don't really like it on me. I just can't decide. I think I might take it off today. Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my parents and my favorite aunties and uncles for my birthday and I want to have on a polish that I LOVE.

If I do change my polish I'll try to post it tomorrow if I am home. Tomorrow is my actual birthday, I'm turning 19, and I don't really want to be at home on my birthday. If not I can post it on Saturday. I'm really trying to post more often again :D I've missed blogging!

Have a good day everybody! <3

-Tier

5 comments:

The Phalanges Friend said...

You know, I've never too much cared for this shade. Just something about the glitter sitting there makes my tummy ache when I look at it.

But it actually looks really cute on you. Have a happy early birthday! :)

Katrina said...

thats a cute polish. i KINDA like it. haha and happy early birthday :)

Skulda said...

Pretty!! :D

Marie said...

Advance Happy Birthday!:D

That shade of blue makes me think of Santorini!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Jeanie said...

I don't like glitter polishes as a general rule, but that is amazing!
I love the blue color and the gold flecks remind me of Lapis Lazuli!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!