Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog Awards!

The awesome Lindsey over at Lindsey The Vampire Slayer tagged me for the Versatile Blogger Award!


I'm supposed to tell you all 7 things about me. Hmmm. I'm trying to think of things I haven't mentioned before.

1) I drink way too much soda. I just love the fizz. Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke are my favorites. Oh and I LOVE the blue Monsters. They're delicious.

2) Marbled fudge bars are one of my favorite desserts. My mom usually only makes them around Christmas. I finally learned how to make them last week.

3) Lately I have been a bit obsessed with this song from George of the Jungle. It has been stuck in my head for the last week it seems like.


4) I spend way too much time thinking about Disneyland. It really is the happiest place on earth. I can't wait until I can go back again.

5) I do believe in fairies, I do, I do.

6) I'm constantly daydreaming.

7) I kind of can't stand other people my age. I really prefer hanging out with adults. I always have, ever since I was a little kid. There are a few exceptions of course, like my fabulous friend Kathy.

I think I'm supposed to tag 12 people for this but I'm cheating. At the moment I'm not tagging anyone, I always have such a hard time picking and I have to get off my computer soon. Also, I've got another award to do.

Next, Karen from Frazzle and Aniploish tagged me for the Sunshine Award!


I've actually been tagged for this before I think, so I'm not going to tag another 12 people again. I'm a slacker. Sorry!

Thank you both so much for tagging me!

-Tier

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE DR.PEPPER

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!