Friday, September 24, 2010

LA Girls Disco Brites Groovy & OPI Pompeii Purple

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in over a week. It's been busy here. Lots of stuff going on and whenever I had the time to blog, I just didn't feel like it.

For the last few days I've had on a very pretty combo, LA Girls Groovy and OPI Pompeii Purple. My awesome grandma bought me Pompeii Purple a few weeks ago. I felt like trying it so I just put it over LA Girls Groovy since I already had that on.



I'll try to start posting more often again. Things are going to start getting busy for me though! Finally. I can't wait. I start school Monday night. I only have class Sunday and Monday nights, but I'll be driving to Vancouver for it. Border crossing, oh boy! Also, I should be starting to work soon. I'm just waiting for a call about when I start. I can't wait to be busier, I have felt kind of worthless being stuck at home every day for months now.

Happy Friday everyone!

-Tier

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!