Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 17 - An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture etc.)

Hello!

So. I'm a terrible blogger. I really am. I'm sorry. I've been having a hard time lately and haven't even really felt like doing my nails. They look awful right now. I will do them tomorrow though, I hate going to race committee without my nails painted. Even though Wednesday we don't have race committee, we just have a meeting. Anyways, I SWEAR I will have them done tomorrow.

As for today's post, I'm stuck again. I can't think of a favorite art piece. I think I will show you guys some of Ben Mann's work though. He's a local artist here, he has had shows at my mom's shop. We have lots of his art in our house, and he painted our mailbox.

Photobucket

If I remember correctly this is one of the pieces he had at my mom's shop. I love this one.

Check out Ben Mann's website here.

-Tier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!