Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 05 - Your favourite quote

Good morning!! Sorry I've skipped a few days. I didn't even realize that I had forgotten to post until last night when I was trying to get to sleep. My headaches have gotten worse, I've finally agreed to try acupuncture like my mom wants me to. Yesterday she was all "Hey, Tierney, want to go get a pedicure today?" And of course I said yeah. She had an acupuncture appointment first so I was sitting there reading then of course she started talking to them about my headaches. I agreed to try some of their herbs but they are so incredibly gross I could not get them down. So basically I agreed to try the whole needle thing (I hate needles btw) as long as I don't have to drink that crap again. My mom thinks its hilarious. Anyways, maybe it will help. I hope it does because I'm sick of being in pain every single day.

Now, time for my favorite quote. Another hard one. Apparently I have a hard time picking favorites.

I have a bunch of quotes from all sorts of stuff saved on a word document and I just read this and cracked up again.

Liz Lemon: Look, Jack, I don't have a lot of personal life experience, but if I have learned anything from my Sims family... when a child doesn't see his father enough, he starts to jump up and down, and then his mood level will drop until he pees himself.

Jack Donaghy: Why don't I have any other friends?

Ah, I love 30 Rock.

Anyways. Hm. Favorite quote. I guess I'll go with this..

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Want to change the world? There's nothing to it.
- Willy Wonka


I should really start thinking that way. That's why I love that part of the song, it makes me think. I really don't want to be so negative all the time.

Mkay, Pure Imagination is stuck on my head now. Haha.

Have a good day everybody!

-Tier

1 comments:

Sarah said...

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. :) (which is actually Willy Wonka quoting a poem, but I always think of WW when I see it).

30Rock is hilarious! lol Love it!

I hope the accupuncture helps you out. Don't let the needles freak you out before hand. I know it's hard, I hate needles too, but as the saying goes...try anything once. If you hate the way it feels after you've tried it, then ok. lol Good luck!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!