Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 02 - Your favourite movie

Hellooo!!

This post is going to be quick I think.. I really need to get up and go take pictures of my nails, I'm so sleepy though. I didn't sleep much last night. I stayed at Michele & Neil's house and I was stressing out because I couldn't find one of their cats, Dexter, and I hadn't seen him at all since they left Sunday. No worries, he finally showed up when I was leaving this afternoon and now he is safe in the house with Duchess! But there was a thunderstorm last night and it worried me. That and I'm terrified of lightning. So I didn't sleep well. But oh well, it's been an alright day.

Picking a favorite movie is tough. For the most part I love girly movies as my friend Brittany calls them but I think my favorite movie would have to be The Blues Brothers. I grew up watching it with my dad of course. I've basically got it memorized, I have all the songs on my itunes, and I never get tired of watching it.



Just like with music, a lot of the time people say I'm weird because of stuff I watch. The Blues Brothers, Strange Brew, Monty Python, Blackadder. All of those I grew up watching at my dad's house and I have on DVD now. I've tried getting some of my friends to watch some but most don't like them. It's quite sad, I think they are missing out.

After The Blues Brothers though, my other favorite is Letters To Juliet. I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD. I saw it twice in theaters and I absolutely loved it.

So there you go, that's a bit about my favorite movies! What are yours?

-Tier

1 comments:

Katherine said...

I like all of those movies!My favorite of your growing up movies is monty python with strange brew as a close second. I don't know what my favorite movie is...Ill have to ponder that one and get back to you :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!