Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Note To Self

Good morning!!

Today I have Sephora by OPI Note To Self to show you guys. I'm pretty sure that is the name at least. I'm not gonna lie, I'm too lazy to get up and double check. Anyway, I got this polish in my stocking at Christmas and I finally got around to trying it. It didn't really interest me. I put it on one hand, took pictures, and took it off. After 3 coats I still had VNL, which I hate. I so far have found one color where I don't mind having VNL. My pictures of this polish aren't the best, it was rainy and gross when I took them.




I really don't like this color. Bleh.

I don't have much else to say today. Weird. Have a good day everyone!

-Tier

7 comments:

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

Hm, I don't really like the colour. You could use it for the worldcup if you want to support the Dutch team though :P

Stephanie said...

I'm not crazy about orange, generally. Ah well.

Marie said...

Reminds me of a popsicle. It's not that bad.

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Caitlin said...

I like this color, I think it's pretty for summer but for some reason oranges look awful on my skintone :/

Skulda said...

It's not amazing, but I think it could be really neat if you used it with nail art!

polishedlyrics said...

Maybe try stamping over it?! I know our weather is bleh I watch Q13 and it sounds like we'll have nice weather again here soon! Ah the joys of living in WA huh

Tierney said...

@Jessica - Really? I hope so! I'm sick of Washington weather. I want to go out on race committee without wearing rain gear!! Haha.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!