Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blue Me Away & Starry Silver Glitter

Like I said in my previous post, I couldn't wait to try my new glitter polishes. So I painted my nails while watching Young Guns, haha. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away and NYC Starry Silver Glitter. I got Blue Me Away about a month ago, also at Target, but I hadn't used it until today. I'm very glad I bought it, it's so pretty!! I love blue, it was my favorite color for a very long time.

Again, I apologize for my nails not being cleaned up yet.





My seashell ring I got at Pike Place Market in Seattle this summer


-Tier
[:

2 comments:

Delainie said...

Hi there - I noticed I had a new follower and that it was you AND that you had a blog.. So now I am following you as well (:

Just wanted to say, beautiful pairing here and that ring is beyond adorable!!

Tierney said...

:D
Thank you so much!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!