Saturday, July 23, 2011

Color Club Mrs. Robinson

Today I've got one of my favorite polishes to share with you guys. I had a really hard time getting color accurate pictures of this one. I am going to have to do redo this post sometime I'm sure. Also, my top coat bubbled like crazy. So really, I don't even know why I'm posting these at all! Hah.



So.. the first picture is more color accurate. I still am really not good at taking pictures and it really didn't help that I was running late for race committee and had to hurry taking them. Then of course I managed to chip them so this is all I've got for now. BUT this is one of my all time favorite polishes so I'm sure I'll be wearing it again soon. By the way, this looks INCREDIBLE with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure layered over it.

I'm house sitting for the next week and won't have internet there.. but I'll bring my camera and maybe do some swatching! I really feel terrible for being such a lame blogger. So I'll try to get some posts half way ready for when I'm back.

Thanks for reading!

-Tier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!