Friday, April 22, 2011

?

Hello everybody. It's been about a month since I've posted on here, sorry about that. I'm just going through a rough time right now and haven't like to blogging. I don't feel like I was really a good blogger to begin with anyways. I don't know. I might start back up again when I start feeling better. I might still post occasionally. I just haven't decided what to do really. But I didn't want to just disappear.

There is one nail polish combo I wanted to tell you all about though. I wore it for a whole week, that is how much I loved it. It was Color Club Mrs. Robinson with 1 coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure on top. It looked INCREDIBLE. At least to me. Unfortunately I have no pictures because I haven't been able to find the charger for my camera and my cell phone good NOT get a good picture. It couldn't even get an okay picture.

And this is totally random, but I just love this little clip from Angel.



I've been watching Angel a lot lately.. I started watching the first season a few months ago and then I got really upset when they killed off Doyle since he was my favorite. I finally got over that a couple weeks ago and started watching it again and got sucked in.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who has read and commented for the last year!! I still read all the blogs on my list and I'm going to try to get better at leaving comments.

-Tier

2 comments:

The Phalanges Friend said...

David Boreanaz is a man-ho, but he can be cute when he wants to be.
I'm totally busting out those moves at the next party I attend.

Happy Birthday too!!

polishedlyrics said...

Angel is so good! I just recently got into it too. And take your time Tier :) I'm in the same boat as you and I take it tday by day. I hope school is going well for you.

Remeber shoot me an email or text when you come down my way so we can hang out. Orton will just love you and purr you to death and kitties make everything in the world better :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!