Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Meet Oliver!

Hello everyone! I meant to paint my nails last night but we got a new dog and I was distracted watching to see how he was getting along with our other dogs.


This is Oliver. He's a year old chihuahua/dachshund mix. Basically, my stepdad was out at this house doing some work (he's an internet guy) and saw this dog. The people were screaming at him, yelling things like "I'm gonna choke you out" and crap. Apparently the little boy there played way too rough with him and he's scared pretty easily. The family's other dogs were mean to this little guy too and he's afraid of big dogs. So the owners were going on about how they had to get rid of him and Ray came home and said he wished we could take him but we couldn't. Mom and I both freaked out and told him that since he told us about the little guy we couldn't NOT take him. Anyway, we got him last night. I'm not really a little dog person, I prefer my lab, but he's pretty cute. This is the only picture I've managed to get of him so far. He's actually gotten along with my lab pretty well considering he's scared of big dogs. Of course, Marley is the sweetest dog ever, she's careful to be calm around Oliver and let him come to her. Oliver and my mom's little dog Jack are buds already. So yeah! That's whats new here. I'm planning on painting my nails later today or tomorrow, probably with Cult Nails My Kind Of Cool Aid! I can't wait to try it.

Thanks for reading!

-Tier

3 comments:

KarenD said...

Hi Oliver! So glad you could take him in; I hope he continues to settle in well.

polishedlyrics said...

Such a cutie! Its always great when you can help a critter in need!

Let me know when you're going to be down my way again!

Dainty Darling Digits said...

What a cutie! I could tell he was party Chihuahua by the preview picture :) I'm glad he has a good home now!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!