Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 14 - A non-fictional book & Day 15 - A fanfic

Hello everyone. I'm doing 2 of the tags today since yesterday I wasn't able to. My internet hasn't been working well. I was supposed to be out on the boat last night and today but I chose not to go. My parents are now pissed at me as usual. Which is why I didn't want to go in the first place. Last weekend on the boat they got mad at me and my stepdad called me a bitch and then both of them stopped speaking to me. I didn't want a repeat of that but it happened again anyways. Except this time they got mad before we even got to the boat. So I am at home all weekend. Which sounds good right now, I have been sleeping horribly all week and right now the idea of spending all weekend with a bunch of drunk people pretending they are pirates sounds tiring.

Sorry for that little rant. So first is Day 14 - A non-fictional book. Yet again I have no idea what to pick. I can't think of any non-fiction books. I know I have read some but nothing is clicking. I love reading about King Henry VIII though.

Day 15 - A fanfic
Uhm. I don't read fanfics. Well, I read a few Bones ones ages ago but I don't remember much. I think I will do what Claire did and post about somebody I am a fan of. That somebody would have to be Emmy Rossum.



I can't think of anything else to say right now, I'm so tired. I'm not sure when I'll have a new polish post, right now I still have Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow & MAAH on my nails. I'll change them today or tomorrow I guess.

Thanks for reading.

-Tier

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I really want to watch Phantom of the Opera now!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!