Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 03 - Your favourite TV program

I'm posting late today.. It's almost tomorrow!! I'm so glad I'm finally home, I've been out most of the day.

So today I'm supposed to talk about my favorite TV show. This is ANOTHER hard one. I was obsessed with Bones for a couple years. I still love that show but I don't insist on watching it the moment it comes on anymore.. Of course that is partly because my family talks through it. I also really love NCIS and Friends. I have all 10 seasons of Friends on DVD and most nights I watch at least 1 episode of it before I go to sleep. Lately though I've been watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer like crazy.

Man, picking a favorite is just so hard!! I don't know. I guess I would have to say Bones and Friends have to be tied as my favorite.

Well, I'm off to bed! I'm super sleepy and I have to be up early to help out at the yacht club. The Women on the Water event is tomorrow and my mom said I have to help sell tshirts. Ohboy.

Thanks for reading!

-Tier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!