Hey everyone! I'm backkk. For now I just want to do this 50 things about me thing I saw the lovely Rebecca post.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Well.. I went to bed around 2 this morning when we got to the hotel in Wenatchee. Then I woke up around 7, then again at 7:30. 5 1/2 hours of sleep.. Sad. I like more than that.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare. Yum yum yum.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I saw Letters To Juliet on Tuesday and I absolutely LOVED it. I want to see it again.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Bones and NCIS.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'm not sure..
6. What did you have for breakfast?
2 bacon egg and cheese biscuits from McDonalds. I rarely ever go there, it was weird but delicious. Those and french fries are the only things I will eat at Mickey Ds.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I'm not sure.
8. What foods do you dislike? or rather don't prefer?
I don't like tofu, tomatoes, spinach, and seafood. Oh and I know a lot of people think I'm insane, but I also don't like whipped cream or marshmallows.
9. Favorite place to eat?
My favorite place to have breakfast is Babes here in Ferndale. Their hashbrown sandwich is delicious. I have it almost every Sunday morning. I'm not sure what my other favorite places are. I love La Fiamma, a pizza place in B'ham. Ooh, or Boomers, the best place ever to get chicken strips and milkshakes. AH this is making me hungry.
10. Favorite dressing?
I don't like dressing.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
97 Subaru Outback Legacy.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans. Or shorts. I guess shorts because wearing shorts means it is warm and I love when it is warm!!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
I don't know.
16. Favorite time of day?
It kind of changes..
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't really watch sports.
22. People watcher?
Yup. I find it entertaining.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
I've got my dog Marley and my kitty Goober. Then there are 2 other dogs and 3 other cats that live in our house but they aren't mine.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
It's not exactly new but I think it is exciting.. I'm going to Disneyland in 24 days!! YAY.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I had no idea what I wanted to be.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
That's a really hard question.. I grew up with an abusive stepdad and I didn't enjoy much for 8 years until he left. When I think of good times as a kid I think of weekends at my dad's house. It's hard to pick a favorite though. I think it might be my 10th birthday. My daddy went all out, we went to a Tacoma Sabercats game at the Tacoma Dome. I loved going to hockey games, we went all the time. That game was the last one though because there isn't a hockey team in Tacoma anymore. But I got to watch the practice from the penalty box and gave me a puck, the team signed a birthday card for me, the mascot brought the card up to our seats and gave it to me and the giant screen said HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIERNEY. It was an amazing night.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Clickit or ticket!
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
I've got a lot.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I don't really go to fast food places often.. I don't have a favorite.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
I don't remember.
39. What store would you max out your credit card?
I'm not sure.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not that I can think of.
41. Like your job?
I don't have a job. Well, I help my stepdad with accounting. It's kind of boring but I don't mind.
Is my favorite veggie, I lovee it.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
I don't remember. It's been awhile.
45. What are you listening to right now?
The tv show Friends.
46. What is your favorite color?
Purple, turquoise, and silver.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
I don't have any.
48. What do you like to do when nobody else is around?
49. Favorite Movie?
I have so many. The Blues Brothers, The Holiday, Young Guns, Letters To Juliet, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Phantom of the Opera, Strange Brew, Chocolat.
50. Coffee drinker?
Nope! I think coffee is gross.
Well, that was kind of fun! I'm so sleepy.. I'll be posting about Tom Petty tomorrow. Until then, here is a video of a song from his new album that I believe is being released on the 15th! He played this last night, it's awesome.
Oh and here is one more!