Monday, May 31, 2010

Sinful Colors Boogie Nights

Hello again!

I've been extremely lazy today. I still don't feel that great, but better than yesterday! Also, my aunt is back home and is fine. They don't know what happened last night though. Kathy is sick though ]:

So here is Sinful Colors Boogie Nights. I got this at Fred Meyer sometime in the last few months.





You can't really tell from these pictures, but after 3 coats there is still VNL. That really bugs me. Oh well though, I don't plan on wearing this long.

So. Non nail polish time! Have any of you seen Robin Hood? If so, did you like it? I kind of rambled about it when I saw it and before it came out. I guess it is getting bad reviews, so my dad says. I don't read reviews, so I don't know. Anyways, I really enjoyed Robin Hood and I want to see it again. Of course that is partly because of Alan Doyle, but still. I've had one of the songs he and the merry men sing in my head for awhile now.

3 songs from Great Big Sea's upcoming album were posted on their website recently. One of the songs they posted, Nothing But A Song, is one I have been wanting on my ipod since I heard it at their concert in November. I love it.

Check it out here if you want to. I know I talk about these guys A LOT but they really are amazing.

Mkay, I've got one more thing to say tonight. Kathy I hope you get better really soon!! I love youu! Oh and I changed my phone so when you call me The River Driver plays since you love that song so much.

-Tier

5 comments:

Jean said...

I thought Robin Hood was excellent! It was such a fun watch.

Rebecca said...

I'm watching the Disney Robin Hood right now, it's my favourite :D

Glad your aunt is better. I actually really like that shade of polish on you, it's nice and bright!

Stephanie said...

Boogie Nights is an interesting color. I have that one too. It's definitely orange but it has a bit of a coral thing going on. Weird about the VNL. I don't remember having that much when I wore it.

I hope Kathy feels better soon :)

Only one of my friends has seen Robin Hood and he liked it. I haven't seen it because I'm not a huge Russell Crowe fan. He kind of bugs me, really...

Katherine said...

Well thank you! I'm feeling a bit better. the pain is almost bearable whenever i drink or eat. I hate this i haven't eaten much the last 3 days. Twin buddy you know how this is not acceptable. I LOVE FOOD. I love the robin hood movie and can see myself getting it on dvd. GBS is amazing. i woke up to RunRunaway this morning. And i'm glad Sanda is home and fine. I LOVE YOU TOO TIERNEY!

Unknown said...

love this color on you :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!