Saturday, May 8, 2010

Might Be Moving

Hey everybody!

So I'm in the car with my mom right now headed to Bellevue and she said even though she hasn't seen my blog, she wants to help
me make me one with my own URL. She has just redone the yacht club website and I think she has gotten all excited again about making them. She has a web design company I think, or she used to. Anyways, I think it would be kind of cool. I think I'd want a different name. I don't like the name of my blog, I just am not creative when it comes to naming things, but I had wanted to get one started so I just used Tier's Thoughts.

So, any ideas??

-Tier

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well the topic of the blog should be specified in the name one way or another. But also put your own personality into it, like I think something like Nautical Nails would be an awesome name for a blog for you, but I'm still thinking up more ideas for you... =)

Skulda said...

I don't know what to suggest for a nail name. I like that you made your blog a T T name. Tier's Thoughts. It's cool. But I'm a dork I guess.

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

There's no hurry to come up with a name and it should mean something to YOU...give it time and lots of thought, you'll find the right one, I promise!

Susie said...

I also like Tier's Thoughts! I won't know you if you change it. LOL.
That is great that your Mom wan't to do that for you.
Susie

Louisville Home Appraisal said...

Thanks for wwriting this

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!