Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Can't Think Of A Title

Hey everybody. Sorry I've been gone all week. My headaches have gotten way worse in the last week and I just haven't had any energy. I did my toes this morning but got tired again and haven't done my fingers yet. I will have them done and get something posted sometime today or tomorrow, I promise.

I'm excited for Saturday though, I'm going to check out a school in Bellevue with my mom. My dad and stepmom and little brother are meeting us there and afterwards I'm hanging out with them until we meet my sisters in Seattle for my dad's birthday dinner. It should be fun.

I hope you have all been having a good week!

-Tier

4 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

Hope you feel better soon

Linnie said...

Take your time Tier, hope you get well soon!!
I think saturday wil be great :D

Rebecca said...

Hope you get your energy back soon! Have a good weekend though xxx

Marie said...

Feel better and enjoy the weekend!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!