Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sailing Pictures!

Hey everyone! So last night I went out on race committee. It was so pretty out and even though I was tired I had a good time. I didn't have much to do, so I was able to take lots of pictures! A couple boats sailed the wrong course so they were disqualified. It made me laugh because the 2 boats that sailed the wrong course were at the back of their fleet, I don't know why they didn't follow. One of the skippers realized his mistake and was kinda laughing about it. The other skipper threw a fit, it was obnoxious. This guy ALWAYS has something to complain about though and it seems he can't ever follow simple directions. I don't know how my auntie hasn't gone insane running race committee for the last few years. I got cranky at the end of the night.

Anyways, here are some pictures! I wasn't able to get any pictures of the starts because I was busy doing flags.





This boat is called Extreme. I love the color of the spinnaker. I have shoes that are the same color!







Etchells headed towards their mark.



And rounding their mark.



Bellingham! :D



Jan and I!



Sunset on the bay.


-Tier
[:

4 comments:

polishedlyrics said...

I love the PNW. Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing with us!

WizardsOfBling said...

What a perfect day to be on the water! Great pics!
~Sylvia

Anita said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the last one :)

Katherine said...

SOOOO pretty. I was jealous that you were on the boat and it was nice and sunny out.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!