First is the 10 Things That Make Me Happy tag.
Mkay for this next tag I'm supposed to give 7 facts about me.
1) Until about two years ago, I hated my name. I found the book my dad picked it from, a book of Irish names, and it said that Tierney was a boys name that meant son of the lordly. I told a couple people about it and then of course I kind of got made fun of a lot. I laughed along but it really bugged me. Anyways, now I love my name. I think it is awesome that so far I have never met another Tierney.
2) I refuse to eat any kind of seafood.
3) I was very proud of myself last week for eating a salad at lunch with out my Uncle Bart making me. He probably won't believe me if I tell him. My grandma is my witness though!
4) I'm extremely quiet. When I go places I really just like to sit and listen to everything that is going on. It's how I know so much more yacht club gossip than my mom. People don't really notice that I'm there so I hear a lot.
5) I love hanging out at the yacht club. There aren't many people my age there, which I love. The yacht club is just like high school though, I swear. Except instead of teenagers its drunk sailors. The amount of drama there is ridiculous! I find it entertaining though because I'm not a part of it. I go to the yacht club a lot. Race committee is actually starting in April! So I will be there on Wednesday nights after the racing is over. I can't wait.
6) I call my best friend Kathy my twin buddy. I think that started 2 years ago before I left my old high school because we dressed up for twin day during spirit week or something. Pretty much, Kathy and I are both very lucky because we don't eat healthy or really exercise and we basically stay the same. It's awesome and I think it is another reason we started saying we were twins. She is an amazing friend, just so everybody knows. My adopted family have gotten used to seeing her at yacht club things with me now haha. My favorite aunties and uncles now call us Thing 1 and Thing 2. We actually dressed up as them for halloween!
7) I am going to a Tom Petty concert with my dad and one or two of my friends in June!!! My dad just called and told me last week, it is my birthday present I think. I grew up listening to Tom Petty at my dad's house and dancing in front of the tv when my dad would put on this VHS tape of Tom Petty music videos. So yeah, I can't wait.
Sorry, I kind of wrote a lot.. Well, actually, I'm not really sorry, it is my blog and I'm okay with the fact that I ramble a lot.
Lets see. I need to tag some people too! This part is always hard for me, I think I tend to tag some of the same people sometimes. Oops. Oh and Sorry if you guys were tagged before. Anyways, check out these blogs, they're all great :D
Sarahloo from Sarahlooz Nail Dooz - I know you were tagged when I was but oh well!
Linnie from Linnie's Favorites
Stephanie from Short 'N Chic
Amberski fromA Day In The Life...
Loyoya from Nails 4 Stars
WOW. That was a lot. My laptop is about to die so I should really stop typing now. Thank you again Sylvia for the tags!