Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cover Girl Violet Vision

Alright, I only had this one on for about twenty minutes. I had no problems with the application on my left hand for the most part, but the right hand was a pain. Then I bashed my right thumb. I really wasn't diggin it anyways, so I took it off. The pictures are kind of crappy, because I didn't clean them up, but oh well!





I don't really have much to say today. Sorry for my mini rant yesterday.

Thanks for reading, have a good day everyone!

-Tier
[:

3 comments:

Cah_nossovicio said...

I liked this color. There are days that my right hand nails are terrible too :)

Stephanie said...

I like this color but it looks kind of frosty. Frosts make me sad :(

Caitlin said...

Cute color! Sorry about your headache, I had a migraine yesterday too :( can't imagine having one for a whole week!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!