Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wet N Wild Dreamy Poppy

So, as I believe I've said before, I'm not usually a fan of pink. I used to absolutely hate it, but it's been starting to grow on me lately. Last night my sisters were yelling everything and I got really annoyed, so I decided to go to Walgreens! I found $5 I lost last week when I did laundry the other day, so I wanted to go get a new nail polish. At Walgreens I bought Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl, because I haven't been able to find it and they had one left! So I nabbed it. Then my friend needed to stop by the grocery store, where I ended up getting Wet N Wild Dreamy Poppy. I actually saw a picture of it on Lextard's flickr I think and I loved it. This color is awesome, I've been staring at my nails all day.


Inside.


Outside.


Outside again!



And another picture of Marley, because she followed me outside and I just had to take a picture of her.



Hope you are all having a good day!

-Tier
[:

8 comments:

technopathetic said...

Pretty color! I need a color like Dream Poppy, I've been looking for Sinful Daddy's Girl but it's never at my Walgreens :(

Marley looks silly lol

Tierney said...

It's a great color, I am so glad I got it. Hopefully you find Daddy's Girl soon! I can't wait to try mine out.

Haha, Marley looks silly most of the time.
[:

Paige said...

Marley is so cute! I love that color on you!

Tierney said...

:D
Thank you!

Liana said...

Hi, great blog! That colour looks great on your nails! Oh and Marley is just irresistible!!
Have a nice day!

Linnie said...

Very nice :D
I also want some sunshine!!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

Oh, that pup - too cute! And I agree, that color looks fab on your nails...inside a little pink, outside (SUN!!!) a little coral...very pretty!

:B
~Tiffani

Tierney said...

:D Thank you all! I really love this color.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!