Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nails From October

So, I didn't start this blog until last month and I wasn't able to share my halloween nails! I was just going through all my pictures on iPhoto and found a picture of them! I can't remember which colors I used because it was so long ago, but I want to share anyways!



My thumb was black with silver polka dots, index finger was silver with a crappy black spiderweb, middle finger was a pumpkin, ring finger was supposed to be eyes or something, and my pinky was candy corn, which was my favorite. I think I ended up doing a full candy corn mani later.

I have China Glaze In The Lime Light on right now. I love this color, it is brightening my day! It's so dark and cloudy outside, so yay for bright nail polish!

Have a good day you guys!

-Tier
[:

6 comments:

Susie said...

I love the pinkie. :) So cool.
Susie

Tierney said...

Thanks you guys!
:D

technopathetic said...

I like it :]
I tried doing a candy corn mani for Halloween but I just painted them black and orange lol

Delainie said...

I like these gems! I am actually counting down the days until I can toss a spider web on my nails again.. I was going through my nail art photos, and that is definitely my favourite (:

Tierney said...

Yeah, that was fun! I should do them just because, haha. I need to practice!

Caitlin said...

haha i love the one with the little eyeballs, it's adorable! And wow, halloween seems like it was so long ago! xo

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!