Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I Think I'm Coming Back!

Hey everyone! I know it's been months since I posted. I just kind of disappeared, sorry about that. I didn't have a working camera and I hate using iPhone pictures. Anyway, my parents gave me a new camera for Christmas. A Canon Rebel T3. I loveeee it. So, I'm hoping to start blogging again! Although not as often, I'll probably only be able to post once or twice a week. I don't have as much free time.. Especially since I got a kitten last week. He makes it really hard to focus on anything for more then a few minutes. He's very playful. Unless he's asleep but he usually sleeps on me. So I still can't paint my nails even if he's napping. Everyone, meet Little Joe!
I'm a weirdo and I named him after Little Joe Cartwright from the show Bonanza.
He's really hyper, purrs constantly unless he's asleep and he drives me insane. I love him though. He's a little sweetheart. So hopefully I will be finding time to paint my nails soon, and get used to my new camera and get my blog active again! Although expect lots of pictures of Little Joe as well as pictures of polish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!