Sunday, February 12, 2012

OPI Mad As A Hatter

I'm back! Well, maybe. I've been thinking about returning to blogging. The last few months I haven't really been myself. I even stopped painting my nails for a little while. That didn't stop me from buying polish though, or from reading other nail blogs. :D Anyways, I've gotten back into polish in the last couple weeks and there have been a few manis that I've REALLY wanted to share. So I think I'm going to try to ease back into blogging.

So, this is a mani from back in the summer, but I love this polish. OPI Mad As A Hatter is one of my favorites. I love all the colors in it! I've only worn it twice though. I don't want to go through it too quickly since I won't be able to get another bottle.


Anybody else have MAAH? What do you think of it?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I want this one so badly! It's so pretty, especially when layered over black!

Unknown said...

I do the same thing with my bottle, it is so pretty! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile!